WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WritingEndeavors

The #1 Writing Group on the web!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If the Presodential election was held today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boli Shagnasty
Admin
Boli Shagnasty

If the Presodential election was held today. Empty
PostSubject: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 am

If the election for President of the United States was held today, who would you vote for?

A. Hilary Clinton

B. Rand Paul

C. Bolivar Shagnasty

My fellow Americans,

It is only after much thought, prayer, and soul searching, that I am forced to take the following step. Please let this announcement serve as official notice that the

Shagnasty for President

campaign has begun. (Please hold your applause until the end.)

Fellow citizens, I will not run as a republican or democrat. You all know how I feel about them. Nor will I run as an independent or Tea Party candidate. Instead, the name of my politics shall be "I may not know but I will d****d sure find out."

If I am elected president, I will make you only these promises:

The congress of the US will not be giving someone 500,000 dollars to study the mating habits of the red crested horny toad any more.

We are going to rebuild the US military into a force so formidable no one would ever dare to attack us or our friends.

I will turn the military loose on those from other countries who import drugs into the US.

I will turn Law Enforcemet agencies loose in this country on dealers and users.

I will turn Law Enforcement loose on those who are defrauding the welfare system in the country.

Drink and drive one time ... You are gone.

I will add many new female interns to the presidential staff.

We will have a balanced budget. We will not spend more than we earn as a nation.

Flat tax of 10 percent on everyone, people and corporations. If you make 10 bucks a year, you owe the government one. If you make 10 billion a year, you owe 1 billion. (Tax code for dummies)

Irrevocable Term limits for the President, Senators and Representatives

To be eligible for the office of the Presidency and candidate must have served a minimum of three years in the Armed Forces.

We are going to reinstitute the draft. If a young person is not physically or psychologically able to serve in the military there will be a program of national service they can serve in doing projects here for the good of the country. I feel that if our young people had to meet this committment, then so many of them would not be as screwed up as they are today.

Multicolored hair will be abolished..

TV game shows, reality shows and sitcoms will be abolished. (Except for Jeopardy.)

All Liberals will be rounded up and sent to third world countries with no means of support for one year. Then they can come back.

I will tell you the truth about Area 51 and UFO's.

If we are attacked by terrorists, the ruins of their cities will glow in the dark for a thousand years. Ultimately, people get the kind of government they deserve and if these people are not willing to fight for their freedom, as our people did, and throw off those who support terrorism, then they can pay the price. I have a feeling that it would not take too many of their cities glowing to motivate them to get rid of the terrorists.

Legislation will be passed that will put a million new police officers on the streets for your safety. Not only in the big cities, but in the small towns also.

No one in the US will go to bed hungry except by choice.

By presidential decree, Alabama can put the 10 Commandments back into that courthouse.

I will use the executive privilege to repeal obamacare and every other damned thing he has done.

And last but not least, I will cut your taxes and raise your wages.

So, my Fellow Americans, I invite you to come and join in a new crusade. A crusade to sweep away all the dirt the republicans and democrats have swept under the rug for so long. It is time to clean house ... both houses ... of the US government.

Thank you and goodnight.

Vote For Shagnasty!!!
Back to top Go down
Boli Shagnasty
Admin
Boli Shagnasty

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Good to see my campaign is off to a roaring start here. lol
Back to top Go down
Barbi

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 pm

I would not vote for Hilary or Rand Paul, you think Obama is trouble then have one of them in oval office. I have some problems with Shagnasty's promises.
Did you spend 3 years in armed forces? If you are going to rebuild the US military into a force so formidable no one would ever dare to attack us or our friends, then you wouldn't have to say 'if we are attacked by terrorists, the ruins of their cities will glow in the dark for a thousand years'

10 bucks a year pay one dollar? It'd cost 10 in gas going pick up tax forms, (who could afford to have someone else fill out the form)? and to post office to mail, plus stamp if needed. Abolish sitcoms? Never! What would one do without NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI, Discovery, HGTV and Bones? All Liberals sent to third world countries; do you mean what Republicans like calling Democrats? No!
I agree with 10 Commandments and putting prayers and putting pledge back in schools would be nice. Use the executive privilege to repeal obamacare and every other damned thing he has done? Isn't that where anger is about Obama? What is difference between you doing it and him? Raise wages? I agree that is needed but Obama has been advocating for that for quite some time now. He was in Minn recently doing just that.
Back to top Go down
sarianna

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 pm

I would stay at home and not vote. Sorry but I have been really down this past month and thinking political would make it worse, if it could get worse.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Barb covered all the areas I would question. However, it goes without question, fictionally speaking, as the President of the group. You are the frontrunner for the job.
Back to top Go down
sarianna

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 pm

When I said I wouldn't vote, I was talking about Hilary or Rand. You couldn't run as BS anyway, except as President of this group. IIRC you were told you were Pres of WE many years ago so why should that change since WE is now on a new server? LOL
Back to top Go down
Boli Shagnasty
Admin
Boli Shagnasty

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:12 am

Dear Friends,

Altogether I spent 9 years in the military. Two the first time, then six more later in the Guard.

Of course, most of this post was meant as a joke. There are one or two points that I do believe in though. As far as rebuilding the military goes, I don't care how big and bad a person is, there is always someone who wants to try you. That translates to nations also.

I would never take a buck from someone who only had 10. Now if someone had 100,000, I have no problem taking 10,000. lol

Without those shows, hopefully they would read books. lol

I wish every American, Demonrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative had to go spend a year in a third world country. Maybe then, they might appreciate what we have here at home.

If this country is ever going to get back on track, obozocare has got to be repealed. First of all because the people simply cannot afford it. Secondly because the government has no business dictating what a person's healthcare must be. And thirdly because the economy is too weak to support it. Health care has to go back to being run by free market enterprise if the economy is going to grow healthy again.

as far as raising wages, well, every politician throws out an empty promise every now and then. That one is mine. lol
Back to top Go down
Barbi

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 pm

I wish the party lines would disappear and in process electoral votes. I hate the Rep/ Democrat arguments and sick of seeing and hearing abuse and hate rhetoric of the man in office, simply because he is Dem, in disguise of First Amendment rights. Let people run on their platform only and let people decide at the poles then we'd learn who Pres was after all poles closed and votes were counted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the Presodential election was held today.   If the Presodential election was held today. Empty

Back to top Go down

If the Presodential election was held today.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritingEndeavors :: The Ultimate Fun Forums :: Trivia-
Jump to: