WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WritingEndeavors

The #1 Writing Group on the web!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ann
Admin
Ann

About group Empty
PostSubject: About group   About group EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Please do not include a link to writingendeavors as a place you participate with, on other forums, facebook or blogs you have or use. The last time before I cleaned out this group we'd had far too many guest looking through threads. Guest can't comment on threads. And including this site with a url link on other forums or FB causes many to come and look around without having to be active or joining.
Back to top Go down
okcsuzq

About group Empty
PostSubject: Re: About group   About group EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Embarassed Hello...I just thought I'd stop and say hello. It seems that I don't have a lot of time, still Sad I don't how I used to do it Shocked I hope that everyone is well and will start writing again. I love you It's not just the five grand kids (have a little foster girl, too). It's also my meds: they make me tired all the time, mostly the morning. And that affects my whole world. Now it is summer here and the kids are going nuts. I think it is because they can't think of anything to play; unless it is breaking something of mine... lol! Oh well, life is life and we have to play the cards we're dealt. Wink Hope to see you again soon. Wink Susan
Back to top Go down

About group
Page 1 of 1