WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WritingEndeavors

The #1 Writing Group on the web!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I opened a chat on group.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ann
Admin
Ann

I opened a chat on group.  Empty
PostSubject: I opened a chat on group.    I opened a chat on group.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:56 am

The chat is open so when you sign in, and if you have time to chat with another member who is also signed in, simply click on the sign in with chat and you can send messages...
Back to top Go down
sarianna

PostSubject: Re: I opened a chat on group.    I opened a chat on group.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:09 pm

I saw chat at bottom of group home. But no one was signed in but me.  study Sad
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: I opened a chat on group.    I opened a chat on group.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I signed in a couple times today but wasn't paying attention whether any one else was on. Was listening to CAs in a trial. Now in jury watch with it.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
sarianna

PostSubject: Re: I opened a chat on group.    I opened a chat on group.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Crying or Very sad I wished I had and had seen you.  lol!  What trial you interested in now. Got to be a good one to keep your attention from writing.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: I opened a chat on group.    I opened a chat on group.  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 pm

sarianna wrote:
Crying or Very sad I wished I had and had seen you.  lol!  What trial you interested in now. Got to be a good one to keep your attention from writing.  Laughing 

It's the Amanda Hayes trial. Her husband Grant was found guilty a few months ago. They acted on concert to murder dismember and transfer his ex Laura Ackerson's body to TX and dumped her remains in a creek... It has been a long uneasy trial. Verdict watch is hard. lol No verdict after a full day of deliberations today and a couple hours yesterday. Jurors did ask to view several pieces of evidence and what they asks for is a good sign in guilty verdict... But, I never ever try to second guess jurors and what they are thinking as they deliberate....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I opened a chat on group.    I opened a chat on group.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I opened a chat on group.
Page 1 of 1