WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors

The #1 Writing Group on the web!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Passion

PostSubject: If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 am

I have a question?  If we want to contact each other, in a private forum outside of group- how do we do this?  Through email?  Through facebook?  How?  My email is slsmith1203@gmail and I am on facebook- email addy not known for sure, but I would expect it to be slsmith1203@facebook.com. or vise-a-versa  Thanks friends....
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 pm

You have all my info. Smile email, facebook, phone # etc.
Back to top Go down
Passion

PostSubject: Re: If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 am

*chuckle* This- I do my friend- I was wondering about others tho'. I have Quill's also- would love to contact Boli privately and gain some advice pertaining to a wayward son- and you know who I mean!  lol!  I can't figure out the message part of this site otherwise, I'd try that way...  flower 
Back to top Go down
Boli Shagnasty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 pm

If anyone should want to contact me, send me a friend request on facebook or pm me here in this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?   

Back to top Go down

If we Want to Contact Each Other Outside of Group?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritingEndeavors :: General Discussion :: Discussions-
Jump to: