WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WritingEndeavors

The #1 Writing Group on the web!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems or Not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boli Shagnasty
Admin
Boli Shagnasty

Problems or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Problems or Not?   Problems or Not? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Today I met and spent part of the day with a man named Terry Caffey. The next time your problems seem to be too much for you to handle, google this name and read this man's story. I guarantee you will come away with a new perspective.
Back to top Go down
sarianna

Problems or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems or Not?   Problems or Not? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 am

I did not recognize his name so I googled him. If he is the one who lost his family to tragedy his daughter instigated then God be with him. One has to move on for sure at some point in life but I could not forgive. I hope his daughter has nightmares especially over the little brother.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

Problems or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems or Not?   Problems or Not? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:58 pm

I can appreciate Terry's forgiveness but personally I'm with Sari here also. I hope the daughter sees her little brother every time her eyes closes. I hope she feels his fear and pain. I doubt she does though, not sure she is capable of feeling real regret... Hope Terry's life is filled with true happiness and blessings now. He certainly deserves to know that -
Back to top Go down
Passion

Problems or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems or Not?   Problems or Not? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:43 am

So sad.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems or Not?   Problems or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritingEndeavors :: General Discussion :: Discussions-
Jump to: