WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
WritingEndeavors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WritingEndeavors

The #1 Writing Group on the web!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If life was like it use to be...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Passion

If life was like it use to be... Empty
PostSubject: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm

If life was like it use to be- candy would be less than 5 cents and everything would be a whole lot cheaper-
trivia- why must it be like it is today?
Back to top Go down
sarianna

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:04 am

advancement
Back to top Go down
Boli Shagnasty
Admin
Boli Shagnasty

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Life changes. A lot of the time they are not good changes, but it still changes.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 pm

It's called progress. Times change and we must change with it...
Back to top Go down
Passion

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 am

I don't like it!!! *chuckle*

Oh well- I do know it is change, or progress- but.......... life isn't as good as it use to be!!! More worries- less income..... I miss the good old days and these were the best!!! What would it be like, if we all could go back to that time???
Back to top Go down
Ann
Admin
Ann

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 pm

I admit life was much simpler when we were children but it was also just as hard. We struggled to get that 5 cents for the candy etc... The one thing I most miss is automobiles were made better, stronger and wasn't this fiberglass junk of today that folds with minor fender benders. But then back then, they were made in USA!
Back to top Go down
Passion

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 am

I agree, my dear friend! As of late, I've gotten in the habit of checking out where foods are processed and made. Got to admit, I've made a fascinating discovery tho', at the Dollar Tree stores- a lot of the snack foods are from American processing plants- and most are all of natural ingredients with no preservatives or additives, etc... I think this has been a shock to my daughter's system as she loves, "junk food," and she really doesn't like the taste of, "natural!" But, she eats it anyway because that's all I buy anymore! I LOVE the Dollar Tree!! Smile

When it comes to the old cars- this family has always loved them and that's all we try to run. However- at times, we have to go with a newer version because we can find them for sale cheaper than the old classic's... *sigh*... I will be soon, be having to adjust to driving a '96 Ford Taurus as opposed to driving the older car I've been driving..... We just need to get the title to it straightened out... Progress and mobility, unfortunately, go hand in hand...Sad   
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If life was like it use to be...   If life was like it use to be... Empty

Back to top Go down

If life was like it use to be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritingEndeavors :: The Ultimate Fun Forums :: Trivia-
Jump to: