HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

About group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ann
Admin

PostSubject: About group   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Please do not include a link to writingendeavors as a place you participate with, on other forums, facebook or blogs you have or use. The last time before I cleaned out this group we'd had far too many guest looking through threads. Guest can't comment on threads. And including this site with a url link on other forums or FB causes many to come and look around without having to be active or joining.
Back to top Go down
okcsuzq

PostSubject: Re: About group   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Embarassed Hello...I just thought I'd stop and say hello. It seems that I don't have a lot of time, still Sad I don't how I used to do it Shocked I hope that everyone is well and will start writing again. I love you It's not just the five grand kids (have a little foster girl, too). It's also my meds: they make me tired all the time, mostly the morning. And that affects my whole world. Now it is summer here and the kids are going nuts. I think it is because they can't think of anything to play; unless it is breaking something of mine... lol! Oh well, life is life and we have to play the cards we're dealt. Wink Hope to see you again soon. Wink Susan
Back to top Go down

About group

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WritingEndeavors ::  :: -